rick & 1j13
Monday, January 26, 2004
 
MEME WEEK: I think I'll start with this week's Baker's Dozen: "The idea is to come up with twelve thoughts and one pic to describe your weekend. Try using quotes, events, blog entries, whatever." Hmmm...

First, my photo - more from today than the weekend proper, but if you're iced in and can't go to work, that's an extra day to your weekend, right? This is the radar picture I cut/paste from Weatherbug just a few moments ago. The rain is falling and freezong on pretty much everything. We're wimps down here in the south - everyone's staying home:


1. Friday night, my son's basketball team went to 7-0 with one game to play.
2. Saturday, the Gamecocks held off LSU - going well for "my teams" this weekend.
3. There are times when the people you love the most get on your nerve the most. Take my daughter.... no, wait, I better keep her here.
4. Yesterday's bible study on humility and sermon on "now run the dang race" - I'm really having a tough time today putting any of that to practice.
5. Golden Globes picks LOTR - take note, people.
6. There's not enough programming on our HD channels - yet. I hope.
7. I've already started too many books this year. It's not even February, and I'm behind in "finishing more than I start".
8. Two weeks is way too long to wait for a Super Bowl.
9. The Local TV News does a good job of keeping the puiblic up-to-date on bad weather conditions. Or, they do a good job at alarming the populace and creating riots in the bread and milk aisles of the local stores.
10. "Twelve thoughts" - that's more than I have in a normal week, much less a weekend.
11. We've done our part in participating in the grocery riots - do the news stations plan that with Bi-Lo?
12. We're all home now, and warm. That's important right.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger