rick & 1j13
Friday, January 30, 2004
 
The only portion of MEME WEEK that has really been followed around here is the Friday Five. That's not a knock on any of the other lists, 'cause I've had a good time with some good questions this week. It's just where I meme'd first, and where we stop to meme again today - bling bling:

You have just won one million dollars:
1. Who do you call first?
My wife, if she's not with me at the moment. If she is, then I call security first - keep me safe, boys.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
Either a car or plasma TV - toss-up which would actually be first.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
Ring for my wife.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
While I don't have that $$, I'll be real open and say I'd probably give $200K to the church - but that's God's already anyway, right?

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
Definitely - paying off the mortgage and doing a little work on the house, and then getting a planner to help with stocks and bonds.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger