rick & 1j13
Saturday, January 10, 2004
 
Whew. I feel much better today, thanks. T-boy's team won the game last night, 26-12. They're 4-0 at the halfway point of the season - woo hoo. And we had a fun time with friends last night. All that and a great night's sleep, and I feel pretty good this morning. Going to be busy, though. We've got a 6-yr-old birthday party at 2pm at Chuck E Cheese's. I've got to spend time working on tomorrow morning's Bible study - we're going to look at HUMILITY (imagine that) for the rest of January, and I found some great articles/resources at Discipleship Journal's website. And of course, football and basketball galore.

Right now, I'm on a quest: what does "humility" mean to "the world"? What does it mean to be humble outside of a christian context? All of my references for being humble come from scripture or christian relationships. Out in "the real world", what does Humble look like?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger