Thursday, January 15, 2004
You never know how much you need or use something until it's gone:
- email - hate it when the server's down, 'cause I just know I'm missing something important... of course, when it's up, it's all vi@gra spam...
- toilet paper - enough said
- TV remote control - aarrgghh
- keyless entry remote for the car - "I gotta use the key?!?"
- milk, after peanut butter
- voicemail - don't you hate it when it just rings and rings? "when will their voicemail pick up?"
- milk, after pouring cereal
- coffee filters - aarrgghh