rick & 1j13
Thursday, February 26, 2004
 
CNN.com - Rosie O'Donnell to marry girlfriend in San Francisco - Feb. 26, 2004:

"'I think the actions of the president are, in my opinion, the most vile and hateful words ever spoken by a sitting president,' O'Donnell said on the program. 'I am stunned and I'm horrified. "

Excuse me? "Most vile and hateful words ever spoken"? C'mon, Rosie, you can do better than that. I'm sure there were more "vile and hateful" words exchanged between the previous and his wife over their unseemliness than the speech given here. Words are chosen to elicit a response and to give insight to the speaker's position - you've done both, while not adding a single intelligent thing to the conversation.

Sorry... was that too vile and hateful of me?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger