Friday, February 06, 2004
I'm not particularly fond of today's FridayFive, but my wife seemed to have a hoot & a holler with them on my behalf -
- Here are my answers for you to the questions:
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
rick.. that would be videotaping bond at the airport...
** I didn't participate in that one; only know what I saw on the evening news
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
facial hair... vicki would not approve
** naaah, not facial hair - can you say "belly-dancing"?
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
if you count your chili- 4
** my chili rates at least a FIVE, thank you very much
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
vicki married you
** must've liked my flirtin' with chili hmmm?
5. ... and what's the worst?
vicki yelled and slammed doors
** I always thought that was because of your mother... excuse me :)