rick & 1j13
Thursday, February 05, 2004
 
Is it Friday yet?

I'm working from home again - had to take care of getting the last of the yard damage away from the house, and I'm picking up the kids again this afternoon. Just easier to stay home, not have to waste time on the hour commute back and forth to work. Sometimes, you get more done this way, sometimes it might be less - but most of the time you can work more focused on things when there's no other distractions.

No distractions - except for the "Live from 7" on HDnet right now, live coverage of #7 at Pebble Beach in high-def. Sweet.Got that in my inbox as I logged in earlier. For me, the key is to not worry which one - "brilliantly creative" or "most gigantic idiot" - I'm going to be judged for today. Most of the time, it's going to be both of those, simultaneously. But I can live with that.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger