rick & 1j13
Sunday, February 29, 2004
 
It's been a funky-feeling Sunday. This morning was rushed, getting to church, preparing for bible study, and then having a very long but very filling 3-hour service. It's been awhile since we've gone "over" by that much, and we're not usually ones to keep an eye on the clock anyway. I had to explain to the 'rents that maybe we had more to thank God for than the usual mainline 1-hor service.

Anyway, no one signed up for Cleansing Streams this time around. I have to take the blame for that, sicne I really haven't spent much time on promotion at all. But with new videos and materials, and with a few new families starting to participate at CWO, I think we'll have a decent group-size in the fall.

I stayed up way too late last night. Had to finish Grisham's KING OF TORTS - not bad, good writing, but it didn't really do anything for me. As much as Clay Carter became ethically stretched, he didn't seem to fall as far as necessary, and it just kind've ended. Which was good, since it was 2:30a and I really needed to get to sleep. The next piece of fiction on my nightstand: BLACK.

And of course, it's OSCAR Night. We're watching all the fun and frivolity in hi-def - woo hoo - and I'm looking forward to wins by LOTR:ROTK and FINDING NEMO. I'm pulling for Bill Murray or Johnny Depp for Best Actor, and "Into The West" for Best Song.

So... how was your Sunday?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger