rick & 1j13
Friday, February 20, 2004
 
Safe & sound Friday5:

When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor?
** Monday morning. I had been checked with high BP the Thursday before, so Monday I went in for blood work. Results are that everything's fine and normal, except my bad cholesterol that's "a little high". I'll worry about that next. As for my BP, it was 144/93 this morning - probably as close to "normal" as I've been in a while.

2. ...went to the dentist?
** Lo-o-o-o-o-o-ong time.

3. ...filled your gas tank?
Earlier this week, but I've got to fill up before I leave for home this afternoon or I probably won't make it.

4. ...got enough sleep?
Fall of 1989.

5. ...backed up your computer?
Just this week - sort of. I switched to a new laptop at work, so anything important got copied to the new machine and everything else got whacked. I need to make new ZIPs of the latest stuff, but other than that, I'm good. At home is a different story - only really backup photos and documents my wife and I might do for work or church. Anything else lost or fried would be a hassle, but not that big of a loss.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger