Friday, February 27, 2004
There's no FridayFive this week, so let's make up our own - woo hoo.
1. What is the top news story this week?
2. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
3. Do you watch the Oscars? Why or why not?
4. What are you looking forward to as Spring approaches?
5. Is there anything at all to watch on daytime television?!?
I'll answer back here later. Feel free to play along, answering in the comments or linking to your website.
UPDATE: Thanks to you who've posted your stuff. Here's my short list:
1. Looks like it's a toss-up between THE PASSION and homosexual marriage rights.
2. News coverage of the lines of people this weekend. In one line, people lining up to see the new DIRTY DANCING movie. In the other line, all the people waiting for THE PASSION praying for the people in the first line :)
3. Yes - and sometimes it's worth watching. Looking forward to Billy Crystal this time around. As for the fashion critiques, the classy ones are beautiful - everyone else earns a remote control channel change to college basketball for a few minutes.
4. Sunny days, cool breezes.
5. I'm working from home today. Match Play golf on ESPN, and that's about it.