rick & 1j13
Friday, March 05, 2004
 
The Friday5 is back - here's today's inquisition:

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
I had at least two, maybe three first grade classes - we moved to Charlotte, NC from Hickory, NC and while I was in Charlotte, a new teacher was hired and I went to her class. I think she was Ms. Myers, but wouldn't put money on it.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
** Superfriends

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
From back then? Don't remember - we were moving with Dad getting transferred. I'd probably have to say my brother, or Kyle, who I met when we moved to Columbia in second grade.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
** Alpha Bits and Frosted Flakes

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
** We got off the bus in front of a convenience store. If I saved a quarter from lunch, I could get an ice cream to eat on the way home.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger