rick & 1j13
Monday, April 26, 2004
 
I feel lousy.

It's going to be a good week: lots to keep my busy at work, making sure everything runs fairly smoothly at home, while my wife takes care of play rehearsals and the actual performances at the end of the week. But in the meantime, we found out yesterday that our daughter has a viral-throat-cold thing going on, and I'm pretty scratchy in the throat area, too. I'm hoping it's more about the pollen. We're supposed to get some good rain today, and that should wash alot of the stuff away. I hope.

Meanwhile, I'm poppin' Tylenol and hunkering down under my headphones, listening to the LOTR:ROTK soundtrack and trying to stay awake.

In other news:
  • CNN.com - Billy Joel crashes car into house - Apr 26, 2004
    Good thing it wasn't a glass house, huh?

  • New photos posted - Trip to Asheville

  • Looking for CWO members to enhance the writing at Javabeans. Mainly to get other folks writing besides me. Let me know :)

  • JESUS LOVES DOUBTERS TOO :: RELEVANT magazine.
    Whew.
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger