rick & 1j13
Monday, April 12, 2004
 
I'm working today, and trying to find time in the midst of all the compiling and composing to study for tonight's midterm exam. I'm taking a class, EXPOSITORY PREACHING 101, at our church's bible college, and there's alot of information to cover from the first five or six classes. I've crammed most of it in - the operative word is CRAM, since I won't remember any of this tomorrow. For now, short-term memory is holding most of the definitions and factoids in place for the multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank parts, and for the essay questions.

I always like the essay questions best if I hadn't studied. I could always work out some partial credit by showing that I at least listened, or at least knew enough words in context to pretend I listened.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger