rick & 1j13
Sunday, April 18, 2004
 
It's summer time. Don't tell me it's only April. Don't tell me it won't be summer until the Earth reaches the vernal equinox and the days start getting shorter again while the northern hemisphere faces the sun more closely and the seasons actually astronomically change. All I know is that it's 86F outside and that the A/C is on inside. And according to the five-day forecast, it'll be in the 80s each day for the foreseeable future.

Summer time. So I change the template to a green background, both highlighting the wonderful colors of life growing and thriving on the planet, and bringing to mind how much I hate to sweat.

This year, one of the things I'd like to do is take more pictures. I don't really need another blog, but I would like to store them online. So you might see some of them still linked here, but I'll also try to let folks know when new photos are uploaded to 1J13 PhotoBlog.



Well, time to be hubby, to be daddy, to be DVD buddy, to be head chef. Good weekend, but tomorrow it's back to the grind.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger