rick & 1j13
Friday, April 30, 2004
 
UNDERSTANDING SUPERMAN :: RELEVANT magazine

I can count on one hand the TV shows that I really watch week in and week out:If one of these show is on, I'll watch. If not, I'm looking for sports somewhere, or I'm finding an HDnet documentary or something. For NYPD Blue and Smallville, I really didn't get into them much in their beginnings. But I'm pretty much hooked right now.

And I missed Smallville this week. Aarrgghh. I'll have to peruse fansites, get the write-up on what happened in this "fresh episode" as it winds down for the season. Aarrgghh. Anyway, I linked the article from RelevantMag above because it's so true - as I get older, I'm still looking for heroes. And now, I'm drawn to heroes who struggle with what it means to be a man, what it means to have talents and gifts, what it means to wrestle with convictions and with people in their lives.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger