rick & 1j13
Thursday, May 06, 2004
 
CNN.com - The 'Friends' close the door

Awww... she got off the plane.

I've never been a big fan of FRIENDS, but I am watching the finale. When I've watched over the years, it was funny - even if on the absurd side, or the less-than-moral side of things. Chandler's always been my favorite character, and I've enjoyed watching all of their relationships change over the years, albeit from a distance.

I've been in the "real world" just a little longer than these guys, and they've gone through some of the same journeys we have. Collectively, we all have gone through this stuff. Some of this is what holds us together. Pop culture has it's moments, doesn't it?

"Do you guys have to get to the new house right now? Do we have a little time?"
"Sure, we've got a little time."
"Can we get some coffee?"
"Yeah, yeah sure."
"Where?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger