rick & 1j13
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Hot in the City
It's too dang hot around here. Humid, muggy and moist - like stepping outside into a warm bath. Yuck. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to teach tonight ("engaging the will" and all that), but I'm not looking forward to sweating. I'm a big guy, and very hot-natured. My biggest hope is that I can keep the cold water bottle close by. On top of that, when I get to church, I'm taking off my socks and shoes...

Would someone remind me to re-shod before service starts?

I've taken the notes already posted, rearranged them into something vaguely resembling an outline, and we'll go from there. I don't like using notes - they slow me down, and there's a better feel for the people and the interaction if I don't try to stick to a script. But I feel good about it - might even "finish" tonight so Pastor can jump back into his study in Ephesians next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger