rick & 1j13
Sunday, May 09, 2004
 
It's Mother's Day. Do you know where your mother is?

I posted some photos from today's lunch at Grandma's house. It's been a good day, good weekend - the kids and I got Mommy some new travel mugs from Starbucks (decorate-yourself mugs that she hopefully won't lose as often) and a new card game from the Cranium people - Zigity. Cool game, other than the slick plastic see-through cards falling all over the place.

I played golf yesterday - sucked, but enjoyed the time with friends, enjoyed the scenery. And this morning we had a great time at church - I thought the Bible study time went well, and the service was good, too. "Heritage of a Godly Mother" was Pastor Mike's message from 2 Timothy 1:1-5. And now, I need to read, relax, watch golf (watch people who know how to play) and get ready for tomorrow. Woo hoo.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger