rick & 1j13
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
 
Wednesdays As Mondays
Back to work. Wednesdays make difficult Mondays - since I was out of the office the past two days, I come in today basically needing to get a week's worth of stuff done in three days. I worked from home, but it was on other things that were more pressing, not the stuff that still has a deadline at the end of the week. But I've got tonight to put in some extra time on it - shouldn't be too bad. I've also got to get ready to teach/preach tomorrow evening - woo hoo - so that's taking up any "free time" between now and the weekend, too. But I can't complain. My sweetie's recuperating nicely, everyone's out of school and sleeping late, and my summer morning commute is very nice. Aaaaaah.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger