rick & 1j13
Monday, June 14, 2004
 
I Hate Mondays
Well, that's not entirely true. But it was one of the best lines Jim Davis ever developed for Garfield over the years. I used to be a huge Garfield fan - had a few of the books, read it every day as it started out, and only lost interest when I discovered that Calvin & Hobbes and The Far Side were way funnier. We went to see Garfield: The Movie this weekend - not bad, fun enough for the family to enjoy. If it's got some good DVD extras it'll be worth owning.

It's rainy here today, at least overcast and damp so far this morning. So that'll keep temperatures down, while hopefully not pulling down attitude. There's alot that needs to be done this week before one of my co-workers goes on vacation Thursday, so it'll be fun and hectic around the workplace. I'm also trying to find a book to read - don't really want to buy anything new, so I'm scouring my shelves for books I started and never persevered to finish (which is a major percentage of the allotted bookspace anyway). And after the rain stops a little, I've got to get to the yardwork that's been piling up the past two weeks - mowing and clearing the driveway, woo hoo. That's my week - now here's what's happening in your neck of the woods (my apologies to Al Roker).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger