rick & 1j13
Friday, August 13, 2004
 
Friday Blog Game
It's time to play Obfuscation2, where I will post three stories today and the lucky reader will get to decide which one/s are true and which one/s are false. Three stories - one will be true, one will be false, and a third will be... either. I think I'm supposed to pick 2 true or 2 false off the bat, but this is my site and [evil grin] I'll do it the way I want [/evil grin]. Leave your guesses in the comments of each post. I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm expecting to for myself. Answers will be posted Monday 08/16.

Story 1
Story 2
Story 3

postscript: It will probably take most of the day to post all three stories. I'm at work, and they like me to actually work while in the office. Go figure. Check back often.

postscript2: If there's alot of fun in the comments section, I might play along in there, too - but only to muddy the waters on what's real and what's not.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger